[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Prelude Owners • View topic - Tighten your wheel nuts!!

Tighten your wheel nuts!!

All general discussion and links about Preludes

Tighten your wheel nuts!!

Postby Jeremyfisher » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:21 pm

Just launched Jeremy Fisher, but so nearly might not have done. Luckily I have a double axle trailer. I was towing along to the launch site at Martham when a car behind me started flashing its lights at me. I stopped and the driver came out with one of my wheels. I was so lucky that A: he was behind me and was able to pick it up and B: it didn't hit anyone or anything. Lost all the bolts so had to take one bolt from each of the other wheels to get me through, so each wheel is now fixed with three bolts until I but some new ones. Not using the trailer again until October, so a bit of time! I will now buy a torque wrench!!

Have a good season,

Simon
Jeremyfisher
Global Moderator

Return to General