[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Prelude Owners • View topic - Faith and more

Faith and more

All general discussion and links about Preludes

Faith and more

Postby Haris » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:48 pm

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support after my accident. It's great to have the association!!
Faith is now in Greece (see photos in my album). Though I wasn't able to sail her as yet she is now in her new home (see Map of Preludes the world over).
We are becoming more international now with Maku in Finland, Dolce Vita in Holland, Grey Dog in Spain and Faith in Greece.
The Association is also growing with 23 members signed in for the Forum within just a few months.
If your Prelude dosn't appear on the Map or you don't appear on the list of Members please send me an email with your name, the boat's name, sail number and location and I'll make sure I will include it soon.
Happy sailing
Haris
mailto:contact@prelude-owners.info
Haris
Site Admin

Return to General